Thursday, January 02, 2014

2014: Starts now!

A whirlwind 2013 holiday season and hopefully settles down to a brand new year 2014!

It didn't help that our family of four came down with varying degrees of cold/cough/fever but we are over the worst of it. Tyler and I finally got our flu shots today.

Lots of things to focus on like my usual knitting and photography amongst many things on my list. I developed a roll of film about a month ago and was pleasantly shocked to see that I double exposed the roll. So what we see is a mix of Kauai and California.

img109
can you see the ocean view? rotate it.
Josh double exposed
Josh among some clouds.
Citysea
Another Los Angeles/Kauai mish mash.
img110
Pine cone/Spouting horn

That was fun although at the time I had no idea that this was happening but it is still kind of cool.

Another fun thing, was practice taking portraits. With babies & children & other people!! Normally I would be freaked out but luckily my models were very good friends which made it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment