Monday, January 06, 2014

Best of 2013

I'm compiling a best of 2013 list since this is the time of year for that (although I'm a tad late).

Note: these are my own personal picks and if you disagree, well tough...make your own list on your blog. ;)

1. Best song. I have two that I've already posted before but I do really like them a lot so it's a tie.





2. Best knit project: Always hard to pick but I have to say that this project got the most responses and feedback. Suddenly, everyone wanted one begging me to knit them one. Well, I managed to knit 2 of them and even my sweet hubby loved it. :)

image
Epic Vi-Kings beard hats.
With this picture, I won a meet and greet with a Kings player, Jeff Carter who is pretty easy on the eyes. :)

 Cleans up nicely. 
 

Close up of Beard
Yarny goodness.
Square Jane's stranded socks
Stranded socks
These socks came in a close second for the 2013. I test knit (my first time) for the designer and I love them. :)


3. Travel: 2013 had us travelling from one end of the USA to other (Kauai and Florida). That was a fun experience and it wasn't all in one trip, thank goodness!
Each place had their own merits and we loved both places.

Taking advantage of the morning and low tide.
Morning at Kauai.

H & D at Epcot
Epcot.
4. Photography. Lots of new challenges for me to break out of my comfort zone and learn. Too many favorite photos to share but looking forward to more in 2014.

Plus a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment