Monday, December 16, 2013

Quick update

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching which means I'm completely behind and unorganized. I was frantically knitting gifts for family and now I'm at that point of, Oh well, I tried.

That goes for my annual photo calendar which is definitely put on the backburner and highly unlikely to be ready by Christmas. I think the number of calendar users in my family/friends have drastically reduced in size and I can only think of a few that actually use them.

So that sums it up, behind in knitting and photography although the knitting is done but I haven't taken any photos of them so, yeah.

I did manage to take some pictures of Josh because he is still a willing participant/model and I rented this monster pro lens that needs to be used (a lot). Luckily I have it until January so once school is out, I will torture the kids with photography. :)

UCLA Josh


Leaf Toss
Leaf Toss

Kneeling in leaves
Gathering more leaves
Carefree Josh
This guy takes direction so well. :)
Heading home
Photo session over: time to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment