Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kool socks

IMG_7032.jpg

I finished a pair this month! I have to be grateful to the SKA group on Ravelry for keeping focused. Their monthly challenges keep me from me. Does that make sense?  Otherwise I'd start a pattern after pattern until I feel the mojo. I figured I can do that with other times but for SKA I need to buckle down and knit. The month of May is lace and here is my pair called Diagonal Lace socks.

I took some yarn (I think it's Heart and Sole) and dyed it with Kool-aid in my crockpot. I used 3 flavors, grape, something blue tropical and lime.  I really like how the colors came out. Not too messy or crazy.

I need to take better pictures so I can do that later....here is one made into a collage on my iPad. :)

Diagonal Lace socks

Hmmm, not much better  but you get the idea of the socks. Boy I need to paint some rooms this summer so I have more options for photographing my socks. :)
Diagonal Lace socks

No comments:

Post a Comment