Friday, May 18, 2012

Finally...

Joshua lost an upper tooth this week! He is later than most in losing his baby teeth but he's getting there.
IMG_6981.jpg

And I'm trying to take these playoff games one at a time but it's very difficult to not get excited. After seriously watching the Kings play for the last 5 years has been a rollercoaster ride and even this season, their play was inconsistent but come playoff time, they've been transformed into a great team. :)

Since we are season ticket holders, we get first priority for our seats come playoff time. We pay as we play but scheduling can be frustrating because we have to wait for other teams to finish before game dates are released. So for Round 1 and 2, we went to the home games since I couldn't sell our tickets. I learned to set it up beforehand on Stubhub and the date will be adjusted once they're announced.

So I thought I would sell round 3 because now the demand is greater as we progress further. I was able to sell the first 2 home games thinking that this round would be tougher so we would most likely go past 5 games but no, we might actually sweep. Whhuuuuttt?  Crazy times, I tell you!

Hector said we are definitely going to any Round 4 games which is fine by me. Only one more win and then I'll look forward....


Meanwhile, I went to practice which was an optional skate and had fun taking pictures. Here are some:

Colin Fraser #24 Nolan and King Trevor Lewis #22 Bernier Lokti skates Jordan Nolan Dwight King #74

No comments:

Post a Comment