Sunday, May 16, 2010

showdown


On Saturday, Joshua asked me to help get his Nerf vest on then promptly got his Nerf sword and went outside. I grabbed my camera since he started going through his dueling moves. We have a huge rock in our front yard which was originally seen as a negative when we bought the house but our kids plus any kids that visit are magically drawn to the rock to climb and jump off. Joshua has mastered the rock and just doesn't jump off the rock; he launches himself off the rock. Then he'll do poses in his jumps which is awesome for me taking pictures. Honestly, I could make a coffee table book just of Josh's jumps.


Josh surveying his kingdom.

I welcome you to taste my sword.

Prepare to battle!!


Overhead jump slash!

The final blow to defeat his enemy.


Note: I just noticed that Josh's fly is down. Sorry. I also apologize for his hair too. I take responsibility because I cut it very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment