Sunday, May 16, 2010

Buffet

Domo costume that my talented cousin Grace made for Hannah's cartoon themed birthday party.
So darn cool. I want it.
Also I brought my banana chocolate DUI ice cream which turned out to be a big hit. What does that tell you about the people that were at this party! Hee hee.




My 2nd shawlette/scarf which doubles as a bandanna. I'm calling it Garden Mist because of the shades of gray, pale lavender, pink and green. I need something  for my moody days.


Joshua is such a great model.


Shrimp Chorizo Soup which is freakin awesome.
I think it'll be in my unexpected yet yummy recipes that I found online. Now that it's chilly May gray, I'm developing a craving for it again.

As you can tell, this post is a buffet that has a bit of everything. Help yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment