Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy Hands

I'm a bit behind on my pictures but at least I'm blogging more.  Been working on sustaining our garden which is all very new to me. We planted strawberries (for Tyler) and a salsa garden (tomatoes, cilantro and jalapenos). There is also a pumpkin and watermelon patch. Also our avocado tree which has been lanquishing and scrawny for the last few years is now growing bigger. Yesterday, Hector pointed out a couple of little, tiny avocados (fingernail size) and I found 2 more. Yeah! Hopefully my tree will start producing lots of fruit to keep me happy.
I was planning a taking pictures of my little avocados but it's been drizzling all morning. Oh well.



I'm on a photography kick so I dug out my remote to take some more pictures of my Scandanavian socks. A bit off center but not too bad for my first attempts. I had fun with it so expect more shots in the future. I like my sock blockers but have to show the socks on feet now. :)

I will lots more to share after the weekend so be safe and have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment