Sunday, December 21, 2008

turnips

Honest, I'm still here. Between all the winter festivities at the kids' school and the normal craziness of the season, I've been kinda busy. Not much is new although I did make my annual photo calendars so if you're on my list...you'll be getting one soon after Christmas.

Hector was playing soccer with some kindergartners while I was in Vegas and got kicked in the calf by A. Apparently it was pretty bad that Hector couldn't walk home and had to get a ride from Sherri. Anyway, its almost 2 weeks later and he still has problem with his leg. It's questionable whether he can snowboard in one week. I'm sure he can manage to ski but we're going to have to wing it for now. I might be hanging out with Tyler on the slopes for our trip. :0

I'm still playing Animal Crossing but now have to share with Hector. He decided to create his own character while I was in Vegas so look for Chorizo in the town of Chillax. Heh. We made a killing on the stalk market of turnips so we managed to pay off a majority of our house loans. We even gave some bells (money) to Tyler and Joshua so they can use it on their games downstairs. Um, yeah, Tyler has no concept of money....he used the 400,000 bells to buy a designer bed for 300,000 bells. Ugh. His house was too small that the bed didn't even fit so he put up the bed for auction in the city for 30,000! Double ugh.

So I'm off to the city to try and get a great deal on a designer bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment