Sunday, December 07, 2008

It Fits!!


Yippee...the little sweater that I made for a friend's baby fits perfectly. I can't remember baby sizes so I was hoping that everything would turn out all right. Isn't she adorable in her sweater?
I've been obsessed with Animal Crossing even more now that I have Wi-Fi and WiiSpeak. I can visit other people's towns and talk to them. No more pointing the Wiimote at a keyboard and trying to type a letter at a time.
I've met people in Philadelphia, North Carolina and Oklahoma. All the women ooh and ahh over everyone's clothes and accessories so exchange them briefly so it'll register on their catalogs which they can buy from at their own town. Too funny. Hector was talking on the phone to his friend saying that I and some other women were undressing which caused some confusion. Yeah, get your mind out of the gutter....
Josh's birthday party was really fun. About 15 kids showed up and they all were well behaved. It was an observation that about 4 of kids were brought by their dads which is a strong turnout. The kids loved the super humongous pizza, the puppet show, bounce house and pinata. Hector and I were pretty busy so I didn't take very many pictures. I did take some video of the puppet show, pinata and birthday cake. Josh was so happy that he had his very own birthday party.
I was so exhausted that I decided not to go to the hockey game last night. He and Yan-Ro went and had a good time. I watched the game on TV and relaxed.
Today was much more relaxing. I feel that I'm on the verge of a cold and I don't want it to ruin my Vegas trip. Think positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment