Monday, September 15, 2008

this and that

Here is a pair of socks that are for Hector so he can can nice warm boot socks for his motorcycle riding. Baby cable pattern which is a little hard to see in the picture. I'm currently working on the gusset decreases but it's coming along.
I've been working on another pair of socks since we came back home from our cruise. These are for She-ra...her birthday was Sept. 2nd. A little late but you can't rush my creative juices. Ha. The pattern is a crosshatch lace which is surprisingly easy to knit and it looks very cool.

And here are the finished products. As usual they came out slightly big because they fit my feet (size 9) and She-ra is around a 7.5 womens. The blue has purple in it which I like.



Look how big my boys are on their first day of school! My baby starts kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment