Friday, September 12, 2008

stuff

It's been a busy week for me...I guess I don't feel in the blogging mood. The kids are finishing their first full week of school and I'm just doing other stuff. I finished a pair of socks for She-ra for her birthday which is a little late but oh well. The socks came out nice...I hope she likes them.
Also her baby shower (surprise) is this Sunday so it should be very interesting.

On Wednesday, my bff Kat came over so we had a video game session starting with Guitar Hero then went to Rockband when my Nephew finished his homework. Hey we need a drummer and he fits the bill. Those years of high school band etc and Vanguard comes in so handy! :) So we continued our "bandtour" and we're about halfway through (total 63 songs). I sing more because Kat is a better guitar player but we do trade. It's a lot of fun.

Our Saturdays and some Sundays will be Josh's soccer games. He looks so cute in his uniform! I'll be busy taking loads of pictures and shooting video.

On my needles are a pair of socks for Hector. That way he can say I knitted him something; he doesn't have to wear them, I never know with him. :) I'm also knitting a pair of handwarmers that I want to finish in the next couple of weeks since I received our hockey season tickets yesterday! Yeah! It was a nice surprise to see that we were given the preseason tickets too. There will be 2 games in September to get the juices flowing.

Okay, I need to get going over to Costco and buy some essential. I also need to buy a baby shower gift too. Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment