Wednesday, September 24, 2008

no words are necessary

Here is some video silliness.

Um, yeah.

Our family room was nice and neat but now we're sorting through the stuff we packed so it's all back until I throw some of it out.

Today I will have my TB skin test read so I can finally volunteer in Josh's classroom.

Who watched Dancing With The Stars? I'm a little behind but I should finish last night's show later this afternoon. Yes, I already know who got kicked off which I had predicted.

I'm still trying to finish up Hector's socks...at the foot portion midway so maybe about another 2 more inches then I can start the toe decreases. I really want to knit my friends and family gifts this year but in reality...it's too much. I will knit something for the boys' teachers at Christmastime. And I need to finish up a dog sweater that I started a year ago. Ugh..too much stuff and not enough time. The story of my life.

I will resign myself to knitting items for everyone but at my own schedule. That way no one will get hurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment