Monday, May 07, 2018

Peeking in

Hi again! Popping in again to see how much you missed me because I miss blogging/vlogging but there are not enough time in the day for all that.

As you probably noticed I'm not the most focused person since I have way too much side projects so I'm learning to narrow it down and find the ones that give me joy. Life is too short.

So on to the fun stuff...my LA Kings have been knocked out of the playoffs so on to my side projects. 

Our cats get to go outside occasionally and with the warmer weather, Shadow the black cat has been bringing me dazed & confused lizards into the house. Luckily, I've seen them so I can round them up and put them back outside minus their tails (also outside).  



I've been knitting which is always nice. A pair of hand warmers for a teenage boy and another planned for his brother. No, they're not my boys but it'll make nice presents this Christmas. 


A post shared by Debbie T (@moodybq) on
I haven't knit socks in a very long time since my feet only like hand knit socks for lounging at home during winter so I was intrigued by my friend's Tanya designs. She asked for test knitters so I volunteered. I have a month to finish them so it works to add a little time crunch for me.
A post shared by Debbie T (@moodybq) on
Here are the socks that are short socks and will hopefully fit a family member for Christmas.

Now I'm on to my next project which is mindless knitting that I've casually joined another friend in our Noro knitting. Noro is a Japanese yarn that many have a love/hate relationship. Love the long color ways and many hate the rustic feel with little twigs/sticks and knots. 

I love the Noro for certain projects and I almost always keep the  finished items for myself. Stay tuned on my latest project. Striped Baktus.
A post shared by Debbie T (@moodybq) on

No comments:

Post a Comment