Thursday, March 08, 2018

Deep Breaths

So,  a wrench was thrown in my life and the daily one minute vlog got thrown to the side. Everything is fine but I had some very normal things to do with my elderly mother. As plugged into technology as we all are, it's good to focus on real life and family.

So I will catch you up on other things with my Instagram photos and mix it up. I'm sure my followers won't mind..all 4-5 of them!





Did I show you my new hair?? I wanted to do something a little different but didn't know exactly...so I let my niece figure it out to surprise me. The picture doesn't really show the exact color but my hair is a darkish chocolate brown with little pops of bright red. You get the idea.






The Winter Olympics are over...I finished a cowl and  Hector's Shiny Magikarp hat and more of my 10-stitch blanket. I decided the blanket is big enough for my lap and naps so the final strip is in progress. The yarn I'm using is the green, brown blend so stay tuned if I have enough yarn.

I'll end this post with my two kitties!

A post shared by Debbie T (@moodybq) on

No comments:

Post a Comment