Thursday, May 17, 2018

Saying Yes

Honest, I tried posting earlier this week and I clicked "publish" and poof! my post was lost!! I got fed up and went on with my day but now, I'm feeling a little guilty so I'll post today. I don't really remember what the post was about so...shrug. 

Last week,  I was feeling a little discouraged and blue. I had scheduled a coffee meet with a friend for Monday but she called to cancel and reschedule for Tuesday. Cool. I can do that and later I had a dinner event in Orange County so that's doable.

Then I texted a customer/acquaintance about products then followed it up with a let's meet up for lunch soon. She texted back right away that she was off today (Tuesday) and could meet. I thought sure...it's on the way to OC.

So I met my friend, V for breakfast and coffee at Kings Hawaiian in the morning. I didn't want to eat too much so I noshed on her chicken and waffles. That was yummy. 

Got an errand done and then I was off to Huntington Beach to meet L. I've never met her in person so this was going to be interesting. I had so much fun with L and so glad I made that little extra effort to squeeze it in my schedule.

Next I was off to OC to meet up with J and N. I was inspired to really work my biz and I can't treat it like a hobby anymore.

J made a great dinner of chicken curry, pork miso and brown rice. She made an ambrosia salad, Filipino style and I really enjoyed it. I brought along my Fireball mini-cupcakes and during the long day, the icing melted a bit but still very tasty.

So the lesson of the day was to say yes because you never know what will happen. I need to take more opportunities and see where it takes me.



A post shared by Debbie T (@moodybq) on

No comments:

Post a Comment