Friday, March 02, 2018

Gray Friday



It seems like I'm managing this one minute vlog since I don't have to show everything I did today which would be pretty boring. I was rushing to beat the rain and it did sprinkle while I was driving home. Then I hurried transferring wood closer to the sliding door for my fire burning adventure today. And still no rain. 

I worked a bit and started the fire while editing my video. Oc course it over the time limit again and I left stuff out. Should I bump it up to a 2 minute vlog? I'll think about it this weekend or maybe I'll vlog longer on the weekends. 

I record during the day and have my content but last night we went to the Kings game which would have been nice to include too. I'll have to plan better. 

I don't think we have any pressing or concrete plans this weekend which is super nice. I'm thinking maybe of seeing Black Panther. Did you have anything good planned for the weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment