Friday, February 23, 2018

Shiny Magikarp

I'm not sure if I mentioned our Pokemon Go fun but this is one of the ways Hector and I spend our time together. We have fun hunting Pokemon and we can get some walking done too.

Hector has been pretty lucky in finding Magikarp at Redondo Beach especially shiny ones. These are really hard to find/catch and he's managed to catch two while I have zero. Sad trombone.

Back in October I set out to knit him a Shiny Magikarp hat using the Fish Hat pattern. Turns out several other knitters have done the same thing which is great for me since they leave notes and links to modifications. 

I mentioned in my last post that I have set goals for myself and decided to add in Hector's hat. There is a WIP (work in progress) category so I can medal in that too!! Win/win. 

It's FINISHED and it's pretty awesome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment