Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Experiment

I had a blog watching phase about a year ago which I found fascinating watching people do normal things in their lives. I sort of toyed with the idea but it's very time consuming with filming, editing and more so that was set aside. 

Then I saw someone do a 1 minute vlog and I had a lightbulb moment! Aha! I can manage that! Sure I'm not super exciting but it'll be a fun way to look back and see them. A little snippet in my life.

So here is my first one that I did yesterday so remember, I'm new at this. Lol.




I really don't like how my front-facing camera on my phone is in a weird spot so I'm looking off to the side...I'll have to figure that out. And no, I don't want to invest in a vlogging camera/setup that will take too much of my time.
I do everything on my phone and use PocketVideo to edit. Super simple to use...I can edit and add text and stickers etc.




I can''t promise a vlog daily but I'll try.


No comments:

Post a Comment