Saturday, November 05, 2016

Halloween Weekend


So much to catch up on...still working on my time management but things are moving along and we are happy and healthy.

We had a super busy Halloween weekend with H debuting his One Punch Man Saitama costume which involves H shaving his head.

Yes, he shaved his head and it totally completes the look. 


Saitama

I admit, I was skeptical if people would recognize this character since he's kind of a niche anime cartoon but nope, I was wrong. As soon as we approached the door, the bouncer knew, the cashier knew and another employee knew. Heh.


Saitama

My costume on Saturday night which is a vague sort of animal. I'm going with panther, yeah! This night we went to the Pet Shop Boys concert in DTLA. It was awesome and I've been a huge fan since the very beginning. I remember several years ago that we were going to see them at the Hollywood Bowl but it was cancelled. 

Recently I noticed that they were in concert in Vegas so I searched and wow, they're in Los Angeles at the the Microsoft Theatre! We've never been there and it's a really great venue. 

We arrived early to use our Morton's gift card and enjoy some great bar food and drinks. We love Morton's and sat in the bar watching the Kings lose. 


Saitama
Saitama <Saitama

We had a such great time and PSB sounded fabulous. They have so many hits and they released a new album so there wasn't enough time for all their hits but so much fun. 


Saitama

We even ran into another Saitama at LA Live!! So funny! 

On Sunday, we had a family event at the Hollywood Bowl to see Nightmare Before Christmas with Danny Elfman and the original cast sing along to the film. This is the last year that Danny Elfman will do this which is sad but it looked like everyone involved loved performing and it was super cool to see them get so animated (haha).

I did get dressed up as Fiona from Adventure Time while our kids declined. We had lots of fun dressing up at all our events and now is the big question of whether Hector will keep his head shaved or grow out his hair...I guess that will be for future posts..

Saitama

No comments:

Post a Comment