Friday, August 05, 2016

Day 7: Love your spouse challenge

Hector and Debbie at Golden Pavillion

Travelling!! Hector has opened the world to my eyes and therefore our kids reap the benefits also!
I had not traveled practically at all until I met Hector. I heard that you can tell a person's real personality when you travel with them. Heck, I learned a lot about myself too.

In the end, keep an open mind and wear comfortable shoes! Now, our family loves traveling and we always have great memories. Japan is a special favorite because this is our very international trip as a family with 2 young boys and the Japanese people couldn't have nicer to us.

So the 2nd time to Japan was again very special. Both kids had great times experiencing the different food and shops.There were no meltdowns, no arguments and no injuries! It was nice to be able to enjoy some other sights this time that we couldn't do before and we were able to explore more of Japan this time around.

We share this loving bond and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with Hector.

Note: I may extend this challenge to a monthly basis since I feel I have more to share and learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment