Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Day 5: Love your Spouse challenge

A photo posted by Debbie T (@moodybq) on

I love ice hockey but I owe it all to Hector. One Christmas, I got a 3 game pack to the LA Kings for Hector. We went and it was fun but I wasn't really all that excited about it.
Over the years, the number of games kept increasing and the location of our seats got better and better. I'm not sure when I realized I had this hockey addiction but I'm hooked.

Sure, I gripe about the ticket prices and Hector reassures me that its fine and that we can afford it. Well, it has paid off so much to see the LA Kings rise from a not-so-good team to a 2 time Stanley Cup champion and for us to actually witness the team winning the Cup at home. 

We have another thing to share and love which is pretty awesome to have your soulmate have the same feelings. I never would have thought myself as a "sports fan" but thanks to Hector, I am a hockey fan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment