Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Day 4: :Love your Spouse Challenge

Wedding Day

Our wedding day, November 9, 1996. It took a while to reach this day after 5 years of dating, on and off (mostly on) and we needed every moment to discover our true love for one another. 

This year will our 20th anniversary and it's flown by! Sure we had our tough times and lots of really wonderful times but we managed to work through it all. I can't imagine my life without this man and all that he does for me and our family. 

He works hard to keep give us more than we could ever need. He is generous to a fault and he will always give me love and support. Life is too short to let all that we have to give and offer go to waste. He pushes me to be a better person, in fact he does this to everyone I know. I love him and myself to be the best person I can be and it's due to this guy! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment