Friday, February 05, 2016

A year late...

I'm pretty sure that I did not share this last year. My photos were in my catalog and not edited at all so here goes. 

Probably about every other year, my friends and I go to Tip-A-King which benefits the LA Kings Care foundation. This time Julie and I decide to go. I believe that there was an early afternoon game and the Tip-A-King event was scheduled for later. Julie and I had some food and spent a long time in line just to get into the event. From there, you have to decide what players you want to tip ($5-10 range) and you can get their autograph/picture and/or play a game with them.

It's really fun because the players are always super nice and friendly. Since this was from more than a year ago, I don't remember all the details. I managed to get signatures on my Kings flag and a couple of photos. Depending on the player, it was either/or an autograph/photo. The superstar players had some really really long lines and time was limited so I had to decide who I wanted. I did want Alec Martinez but his line was ridiculously long. Julie and I  had to split up to get the players we wanted and then had to hurry to get Kings Mystery bag before they ran out of those.

I scored and got a mini Stanley Cup banner that was signed by all the players!! I was so happy. I'm at mid-project getting that banner framed. :)


DSC00142.jpg


DSC00145.jpg


DSC00151.jpg


DSC00160.jpg

I'm passing up this years Tip-A King but it is a super fun event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment