Monday, January 11, 2016

Let's get this party started...

If I begin posting regularly, it will become a habit. I suppose I've been posting for so long and rambling along that it's difficult to know what's out there on the other side, I know less than a handful of people that are my faithful readers so I shall endeavor to keep up my efforts.

A Christmas gift I gave to my family is a membership to our local botanical garden and it will let us visit many other gardens in the US. I do enjoy seeing all the plants and flowers although I am horrible at their names so you will have to do your own research on any species. I will not be able to help you.


IMG_6542.jpg

I also brought my big workhorse of a camera, my Canon 60D which I still love but my wrists don't love the weight. I used the 50mm lens to force myself into seeing objects in the certain way. Maybe I'll do a monthlong lens of this lens to see how photos will appear.


IMG_6525.jpg

This is day after several days of rain and obviously the sky is not this blue but the magic of Lightroom can transform practically any photo.


IMG_6477.jpg


Polka Dot Cactii

Now let's see if my hubby will notice that I blogged. Shh...no telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment