Friday, September 11, 2015

Major Announcement!!!

I almost forgot to tell the internet universe that we finally got a bed!!! You might not find that remotely interesting or major but we haven't had a bed since February so that's 6 months.

I can recap the story quickly. We had our old bed for 18 years so it was time anyway. I got a series of bites along my sides and at first I thought they were flea bites. Then H said they're bed bugs. So I just freak and throw out our bed. It had to go. We treated the house and no more bites.

I get a fabulous decision to redo our room since there is no bed in there (air mattress is easy to move). As in myself... yeah that went well. I  did my best to try to scrape and paint but I had a girls trip to Vegas planned then following week, we were off  to Japan plus taking care of my mom. Put that room on hold. Come back and well, life just goes on....

We finally finished our room this summer and then procrastinated on a bed. Finally made the decision in August and we now have a Sleep Number bed. And its a Cal King too which is still weird to me. So that's the short convoluted story to our new bed. It's very nice! :)


Here is our new bed. Upgraded to a Cal King w/ Sleep Number. I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment