Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Filler

I know I've been absent lately. Lots of family stuff is going on that I'm dealing with and I'm extremely grateful to H for being my rock and keeping me sane.

Here are some things that help me focus and recharge.


I'm waiting forever at the bank so I'll show you my #nailart #Missjenfabulous

Some nail art that is quite messy/sloppy up close but I got compliments on it so I'll take it. Even though I applied a base coat, my nails got stained the lovely green color. I did a little break from them to give my nails a break but should have some more to show next week.


My pretties. Swap sock yarn package to make monster socks!

I did a sock yarn swap with the Monstersock group on Ravelry and this is my package that arrived. I'm already in the midst of knitting these and throwing in a few more bright colors.

Like I said above, Hector really makes me happy even when I'm grumpy and blech. We go dancing although sometimes I just watch him dance. Our local watering hole is convenient place to dance and the lights were fun so I enjoyed taking pics of Hector shaking his groove thang.


upload

Hector dancing makes me extremely happy/giggly. #dancestohisownbeat

I knit a baby sweater and Hungry Caterpillar for my cousin Grace who is expecting a baby boy in September. I'm excited for them and expect more knit items in the future.



Baby knit gifts. Baby 'old man' cardigan and a hungry caterpillar.

The kids and I have been looking forward to the Anime Expo convention since April and I got even more excited when Josh said he wanted to wear his Link costume. It still fits but he outgrew his shoe covers, so Hector to the rescue...He managed to find the perfect sized Uggs at the first thrift store for $8. My hubby is the best!




Josh still wants to cosplay as Link. We just needed boots. Dad to the rescue with thrift store find for $8. #bestdad


Josh is ready for #AnimeExpo15

Here is Josh in action...he really loves this and even wore a long sleeved shirt in July. That's dedication.

Our last day at #AnimeExpo15

The expo was a blast like usual. I saw these hats a lot and liked it even though I didn't find out what it was from till later. League of Legends which looks like a fun game but it's PC and honestly I don't have time for all that. Our waitress at The Yardhouse complimented me on the hat since she knows/plays the game so I got some info from her. This year the kids really thought about what to buy in their budget which made me proud. Josh got that Pika-Boo shirt he's wearing and Tyler bought an adorable book called Stupid Fox and some prints for his room. :)

Like I said again and again, Hector really looks out for me. He took me for a walk to show me something nearby. Right in front of the Chinese restaurant is this awesome curb marker...


#LAKings curb address. I want one! #gokingsgo


It's on a busy street so I would never see it driving by but H happened to see it while running and had to show me. :)

And to finish this very long post, I will end it with this photo from our Korean market that has the most interesting products. It's very amusing to read some of the names.



Wanna #Screw strawberry apple frozen treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment