Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Morning portraits

Field trip day

Up and out the door earlier than usual...J has a field trip and has to arrive 15 minutes earlier. I decided to try out a new lens that I'm renting.

Wow, this sucker is massive and heavy. So far I'm still getting used to this but it's fun to try.

Walking to school

J is wearing his class T-shirt with all the kids names filling in the 14. I can't believe that this is his last year of elementary school.

Growing up fast

Stopping for another pic by a lush green plant.

Sweet boy

Closer portrait. My baby is growing up.

revisiting childhood times ;)

And another one by the park. Its sad that he doesn't want to play here anymore....

Now, my next mission is get pics of my oldest baby not being sullen and teen-like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment