Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Vikings

I almost forgot to share our Viking hats/beards that I made for Halloween. I didn't want to post beforehand because I wanted to keep everything on the DL. I thought Josh might want to wear the Viking hat as something different but he was really reluctant to give up his Link costume (he got his Master sword this summer). It worked out fine since Hector wanted the Viking hat along with Matt which resulted in me knitting another Viking hat to appease both of them. :) That will take care of that pattern for a while.

So since Josh wanted no part of the Viking hat, Hector and I took them out to the Kings hockey game on Oct. 30th. See? VI-KINGS! Anyway, we got lots of laughs/stares/shout outs with screen time on the Jumbotron at Staples center. The best part was posing in the StubHub photobooth and printing out our pictures. I guess we printed out about 3 in a row which resulted in us winning the Royal Fan experience which is a Meet n Greet with a Kings player. Woot!

Behold the epic Viking Beard
Josh wearing the Viking hat .
Josh looks pretty meh about the whole idea of a Viking costume....maybe the beard bothered him but LOOK at how COOL this is! :)

Anyway, Halloween is over. Hector & Matt each get their very own Viking hat/beard and my work is done.
Close up of Beard
The manly beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment