Friday, November 15, 2013

Knitting Catch Up

I've been distracted (in a good way) with knitting gifts. Lots of easy type hats, cowl & scarves. I love the quick results but my poor wrists can't handle all the movement which causes my carpal tunnel to flare up. That's my signal to change activities and take a break.

I've been behind to photographing all my latest projects also. I finish something and it's practically snatched out of my hands & claimed which I guess is a good thing but I don't get the time to take proper photos of it.

I finished a matching cowl set for a guy & his dog as requested from his GF/wife/SO. It was nice free pattern for a cowl with buttons & I was surprised that men were drawn to it. I've had that cowl in my gift pile for a few years and none of my family members claimed it. Then I show it randomly to some people and everyone wants it along with their dog!!




Here is an Instagram photo of the cowl when I finished it in the car a couple of weeks ago. Really nice tonal shades of blue for a guy & I had just enough for the dog's cowl (Chihuahua).

I have another skein of the same yarn but in green which may be another cowl or a hat. I haven't decided yet.

So many ideas churning thru my head for so many things I want to knit!

Have a Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment