Friday, March 23, 2012

Slow going

I'm still knitting and my current project really takes my concentration. Lots of manipulation, cables and twisted stitches keeps me on my toes but I love the result so far.

Tara mystery socks Clue 2

Tara close up

Close up of the stitches. This is Clue 2.
Tara test fit
For this pattern, gauge is very important especially row gauge. Gauge is x (number) of stitches per inch for the pattern which will ensure the proper fit. Row gauge is the same idea but applies to length. Now note: I never knit a gauge swatch...if it doesn't fit me, I'll find someone who will. But I am very excited that I am spot on gauge and see, it fits great. :)


Here is my youngest son, looking snazzy and spiffy. He really liked wearing these clothes too.

Looking snazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment