Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Friday already?

Finally got myself to get the Canon fired up and head on out to Kings practice.

DB #23

Dustin Brown getting some one on one coaching with Bernie Nichols. All the other big names took the day off from skating like, Kopi, Williams, Doughty, Richards and Carter.

Martinez profile

I lucked out that Martinez stopped right in front of us because it is challenging for me to shoot the players while skating with the smudged plexiglass and metal bars that I have to work around.

Richardson skates

I had to include this guy for Kathy since he's been a healthy scratch for quite a while now and this is the only way she gets to see her favorite player in action.


It was nice to have the camera back in my hands after a break. I need to get familiar again because I'm going to take lots of pics at a friend's baby shower coming up on Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment