Thursday, September 01, 2011

Under the Wire

I was aiming to complete as many WIPs (works in progress) as I could for the month of August. Not too bad, considering my last entry was a scarf. Introducing the Baktus scarf. I had a couple of skeins of Noro Silk Garden sock yarn in my stash and while it's bright and colorful, the yarn is a tad too thick (for my tastes) for socks. That's where the beauty of having sock yarn is that is doesn't have to be socks.

Baktus scarf/shawlette

Baktus


Mindless knitting but it does take time so it took a long hibernation until I picked it back up and started knitting like crazy person. But it's done. 6 feet long and 17 inches at its widest point. Very warm, especially when I'm modelling it but it will come in useful at hockey games. :)

Baktus tassels

Baktus scarf/shawlette

Cozy colorful Baktus

No comments:

Post a Comment