Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stray Cats

I'm not sure what is happening in our cul de sac but another mystery cat has appeared along with the earlier black kitty. I thought the black one was pretty big and yesterday Hector came in saying there was a HUGE cat over there. Grab your camera!
Big orange neighborhood cat
So that's what I did. We walked on the other side of the street since we didn't know how this cat would react to people and judging from the size of it, I don't think it was capable of running away. Maybe lumbering away but man, at first glance this cat was big. I knew it was a cat but I was thinking of a miniature lion with its orange fur.
Big orange cat
The black kitty was sitting nearby too and as I approached the huge cat, it made this yowling sound then it hissed at me but was calm. I kept getting closer enough to take pictures and see that it had a large growth by its chin/jaw.

Pretty eyes and nice enough cat but dirty, scraggly and sick. I'm not sure what these 2 fat cats are eating but they're definitely well fed. Cat paws Needs brushing Big furry orange cat

No comments:

Post a Comment