Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Things

Still dealing with the middle school adjustment period but meanwhile, I have some better things to share.

First, is my new Kelly Moore B-hobo bag in muted teal. It holds my DLSR body, 2 lenses and my wallet, cellphone & keys. Perfect for daily use since it looks like a purse and I will always have my camera handy. No excuses. :)

Kelly Moore BHobo bag Inside BHobo bag

I'm in a shawl/ scarf kind of mood lately. Here is a project that I started a few days ago using the yarn I got on sale (yay) and it's moving alond well. It is a cream/ oatmeal color with a gold strand woven in.
Gioiello Honey cowl-in progress

I'm not sure if I'll keep it for myself because it has mohair in it so there are fuzzy bits coming off and I might not like that around my face.

I still have 2 more skeins so I can still make something else too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment