Thursday, June 02, 2016

Hexipuffs

Another project for the never ending sock yarn leftovers which has been in progress for a couple of years but I dug out the bag of hexipuffs determined to knit more...

Found my neglected bag of #hexipuffs Goal is to fill another bag in 2 months 1-2/day.

 
See? This is what I accomplished in a week. Not a lot but it's something. When I have time, I knit a hexipuff which I hope to have enough to sew together for some seat cushions for the kitchen. In theory, I think it will be awesome and great looking, plus functional for the hard seats. Then reality sets in and I think of how easy will it be to clean, etc.

But I will press forth since the original pattern is a blanket so I always have that to fall back on. Just add another 5 years before that will be done. That's why I decided on seat cushions in the first place.

  And then there were 2 #hexipuffs

My little pile of squishy #hexipuffs for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment