Tuesday, June 07, 2016

blotches

Finding videos to watch then trying them for myself...

This one was fun but the waiting for the layers to dry took some patience.

Mix acrylic paint with water and paint it onto watercolor paper. Splatter rubbing alcohol onto it to get the blotchy effect. Repeat multiple times with different colors. I think I had about 6 layers.


Trying something new. Not done yet.

Only 2 layers, trying to find the right ratio of paint:water.


I kicked up the vibrancy. Still some more later to go.

Covering it all up with pink.


I made greeting cards out of my last painting. 😍

And the finished product! It was originally a large sheet of watercolor paper, maybe 11 x 14 so I cut them down to fit onto some plain greeting cards to make an interesting trio set.

What do you think of them?? What colors should I try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment