Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Roundup

Just catching up since we've been pretty busy with everything!

Round up in photos time!

Here we go...



Mm, Apple shochu in little frozen apples.

Hector and I went to an amazing yakitori here in Torrance. Reservations a must. I tried the apple sochu which comes with frozen apple cups that you eat afterwards. Really good. the food there was excellent.

#Philthecat

Fun with cats...no cats were harmed during this photoshoot.

Shadow came back home slightly stinky so he got his first bath.
Shadow had some sort of encounter one night so he needed a bath. You can see Phil's concerned paw on the edge of the sink. No humans were harmed during this bath period.



So handsome now the hair is cut and out of his eyes!!
Josh got a haircut. No children were harmed although the kids beg to differ.


#Philthecat tries to push me down the stairs. ↙️

Phil attempted to 'shove' me down the stairs. I was not harmed.

Cozy. Rainbow Falls. I love this scenery. #hwy395


Had a nice weekend in Mammoth! Everyone survived.


No comments:

Post a Comment