Monday, March 17, 2014

Full Throttle



A brief interruption of my Calgary trip with a video of Tyler riding Full Throttle. In the last year or so, he is ready to go on every thrill ride available to him.


Meanwhile, Josh was all set to go on Revolution and Batman. Wouldn't you know that Revolution was closed and Batman was only for season pass holders to preview the ride backwards. Poor kid was so frustrated and upset that he chose X2 as the next ride. I don't know a whole lot about rollercoasters but this was a HUGE leap up on the rollercoaster scale.


Proud Moment

Read about this crazy ride HERE.

That poor kid came off that ride practically in tears but he DID IT! I had to shower that brave kid with lots of hugs, souvenirs and treats. He won't be going on that again but he is proud of what he achieved and so am I.
Okay, I found the video of this ride and it is INSANE. You can see the ride better from the parking entrance to the park because we could hardly see the tracks while waiting for Josh & Tyler. I hope Josh isn't too traumatized by it.


No comments:

Post a Comment