Friday, September 27, 2013

Wedding Annis

In an earlier post, I mentioned that my cousin Hannah got married and here is her knitted wedding gift. An Annis that so versatile as a shawlette or scarf.


IMG_1913.jpg
So pretty and feminine.

I originally began this project with a really pretty soft green lace yarn but somewhere along the line, I messed up and couldn't fix it. I had to scrap it and choose another yarn that wasn't so fine.

I got this oatmeal colored  mohair yarn with a metallic gold thread on sale and think it will be a nice complement to Hannah. There are only a few patterns that I will knit more than once and this one of them. I think this is my 4th Annis and it is really great.

So I'm sure you will eventually see more of these from me...

Close up of Annis edge
Close up of edge.
IMG_1924.jpg
Annis.

No comments:

Post a Comment