Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Done

051
I completed another hat called Star Crossed Slouchy Beret. I was sweating thinking I would run out of yarn but I made it. Phew! It fits me but more like a poufier beanie rather the cool slouchy hat like on Josh. He is my sweet model with his daddy's purdy haxel eyes.
050

I guess the combo of this bulky yarn with the pattern would make this a kid sized hat. The colorway of the yarn in Mermaid which would fit with Josh's love of water.
049
There is cabling involved.
045
See? I look like a poufhead. Yes, it's a real word. Google it. :)
041
On to the next project, here is the neckwarmer from the previous post with the buttons attached. I tried it on and it's not for me. I ran out of yarn so this should be someone with a thin, long neck or a child. It's cute though and would look nice added with a coat when it's chilly.
038

See,my stubby neck doesn't suit this at all. I'm not posting these to Facebook yet because I'm thinking these will be nice Christmas gifts. So pretend you didn't see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment