Monday, March 29, 2010

recap

So behind with the blogging but oh well.
Here is the recap:
  1. Went to the beach last week(?). I can't even remember. Spring is here.
  2. April is almost here and we have to pack up for Mammoth. 4 days of snowboarding/skiing with the family. I can't believe that this will be my first time up to Mammoth this season.
  3. I finished Professor Layton and Curious Village on the DS. Puzzles of all sorts which help exercise my brain and it's fun.
  4. Our water heater went kaplooey so we were without hot water for 3-4 days. Hector fixed it yesterday so we are all happy again.
  5. I made lengua (cow tongue) for the first time. Pretty simple and not too disgusting to make. Btw, cows have sandpaper tongues.
  6. We took the kids to a carnival Friday night. Definitely not in our usual neighborhood but we had lots of fun. Pictures later...

No comments:

Post a Comment