Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Gardens and Butterflies


More from Canada...
Brandon, Lupe and I at the sunken garden portion of Butchart Gardens.
I think this was our second go around since we practically ran through the place because we only had 90 minutes. We came back to the sunken garden to see how the light changed for pictures.

It is very peaceful and pretty.

Butterflies from the Butterfly garden. Very warm and tropical inside and we spent our time chasing the butterflies to take the perfect pictures. Not easy.


Kat had a butterfly guide to identify the butterflies but I'm not very good at it. We spent a lot of time chasing a pretty blue butterfly that kept flitting about and when it landed, it would fold up its wings so the ugly brown camoflage part showed. Kat found a dead one in the bushes.
She also got some footage of a live blue butterfly that of course landed on my butt so I didn't get to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment