Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hat Heads- Guitar Hero



Here is a hat that I finished last night. I originally made it for 'someone' who is an adult than changed my mind since it started looking smaller and kid-sized. I kept trying it on Josh since he has the kid sized head in this family of big heads. For the record, this hat does fit me too but I think it's more kid style. I took pictures of Josh wearing the hat since he is my model and now he wants it. I guess I should take a hint since the hats I made lately, Josh asks if it is for him. He even asks if the hat is bright pink and definitely for a baby. It suits Josh and it'll be nice and warm since I use 3 different colors of yarn which get carried along the inside so the hat is thick and cozy.

Do you want of piece of me?


Side view of hat while in mid-lick of watermelon Ring Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment