Thursday, September 17, 2009

Still Here

Took some blogging time off...our rescue dog Mushroom didn't work out due to family issues and it was really hard for me to deal with. I tried to find someone to take her but that didn't work out. The longer I had her at home the more stressed out I became so I finally brought her back to the shelter. :( I filled out at much info as I could so hopefully the right people will give her a good home. Tyler was bit sad and Josh was more upset the first couple of days which made me upset. Mushroom was a very sweet dog but a bit needy for me or maybe I'm not cut out to be a dog owner. Bummer.

I'm working on some Waffle Rib socks for Hector's coworker and they're looking nice. I already finished the legs and working on the heels now. I'm liking the pattern more and more since it's easily memorized and I can tell where I left off. No detailed notes and charts for this pair.

I'm keeping busy while the kids are in school and no volunteering yet. I work out on the Wii Fit and walk a couple of miles on the treadmill. I also discovered that I can walk and knit at the same time! Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment