Monday, August 31, 2009

To Take my Mind Off Stressful Things

I've been seriously lagging behind in posting my finished socks. But it is still August so I officially made it. My Noro striped socks that I always fall back on when I am bored. This pretty pair is for me.
This is a great way to use up my Noro sock yarn although I am getting low in my inventory. Hopefully I will get more eventually....

Here is a blurry picture of my Uptown Boot socks that I finished in Indio earlier this month. Very warm socks that will be perfect for cold climates.
I'm stressed over our Ireland trip falling through. The travel website/company messed up terribly and I don't really feel like dealing with them plus that great package is no longer available. After spending 3 hours searching for other deals and places to go, I did find another package to Ireland although it's a different county and we would be in a hotel for the same price. I do need to step back and calm down first.


No comments:

Post a Comment