Friday, August 14, 2009

For my friends that aren't on Facebook...

my August socks.. Ta- da!!!




This above set is my 2nd attempt at toe-up 2 at a time socks which I'm starting to enjoy now that I kind of know what I'm doing. Self striping yarn in manly colors which I originally intended for a male but changed my mind. I do try to match up the striping in hopes that I might be able to match the stripes on each sock. Close but not quite. I'm not so anal that this bothers me. I actually like the unique flavor it has! This pair will be great for the cold weather in Ireland and I will keep them!!
The pair below are top down, cabled boot socks that are very dense and warm. I finished these in Indio and am modelling them in the 108* heat. I did make a mistake in the cabling pattern that you might or might not be able to see or notice. Brain fart.



Also for moi...



I have more socks to knit and maybe some other non-sock items too if I can manage it...have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment