Monday, October 17, 2016

Vegas: Oct 7, 2016

More Vegas!! Not the typical gambling and debauchery type of day. We had to do some serious work for the morning in cleaning out Carlos' place. It was a very long day...up til 3 am the night before and up again at 9 am.

I vlogged our activities and sped it up to make it not so tedious. I tried inserting music at the right times. For whatever reason, the video software is limited in choices so sometimes I use the youtube audio library but I can't seem to put in more than one track into my video. So now I notice that the fountain scene has no music. Ugh. So sorry.

Well, please enjoy the video and I will keep working on it....




I will be venturing on a personal adventure so stay tuned for that. i hope to earn some extra $ and we shall see how it goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment