Friday, September 30, 2016

September

I feel like I am failing my goals, once again but I will move forward...

Honestly, I made a video last week and was in the process of uploading it to YouTube and the program unexpectedly quit on me. Hair-pulling moment over lost editing!!! So today I pulled myself back into the sauna-esque office room to redo this video. 

Oh and somehow between the 2 video editing sessions, I caught a cold from Hector. So that wasn't fun. And there was a heatwave of 100* that has slowly decreased to about 85* today which is much better but our house has retained all of the week's heat and kept it retained to act like a sauna in the office.

The good news is that I have a new video to show you and since I'm on a roll, I am loading up part 2 of my San Diego weekend to edit. We'll see if there is anything good or I'll just scrap it and move on.




Have a great weekend and keep cool people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment