Monday, April 20, 2015

Cats

Now for something different since you might need a Japan break.

Our 2 cats are growing fast and keeping us entertained. We've been busy this weekend and I noticed the two were being a little rambunctious around the house. So I pulled out a favorite toy of theirs, a feathery pineapple. At least that's what I named it when I first saw it and now it no longer looks like before, the cats still love it.

I shoved the stick into a box of towels so the feathery part would dangle/bounce/entice and it didn't take long before they attacked.

I'm trying to reawaken my photography so I used my 50mm Canon lens with Sony adapter with the Sony a6000. Nice sharp pictures but slower auto focus. Always difficult to capture Shadow but if he is still, I can get some nice shots of him.

Lots of the photos are blurry or cats moving so much they're not in the frame. It was fun though...


DSC01672.jpg


DSC01687.jpg


DSC01712.jpg


DSC01697.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment